Sooo.....

>> Thursday, June 11, 2009

Two posts in less than a month......SERIOUSLY!! Bring on the Bloggy-awards!!

You know what I love about blogs? The PICTURES. Who doesn't love pictures? Unfortunately, this particular blog post won't have any. I got the camera out to post some ULTRA SUPER AMAZING photos that would just blow your mind (I guess you'll just have to trust me on that..wink, wink) and discovered it doesn't work. I recharged the battery and still no luck. What can I say? I hate electronics and they hate me. My darling sister Becca says that I remind her of a 90-year-old woman when it comes to all things electronic. She has to give me a weekly tutorial on managing my music on itunes. So sad yet so true. Sooooo, work with me here.....

Picture this:

The most beautiful shade of grey-blue painted on my kitchen walls.

Several of my friends came over to help me paint my kitchen from green to blue. (Look at how computer-savvy I am figuring out how to add some color to these words. Becca, you better take back all those nasty things you've said!!) Thank you very much ladies! Shell-Belle, JoJo, Jess, Liss, and Carls--you gals OWNED those paint brushes. It is utterly astounding how much six women can accomplish in three hours. Special thanks to BrookieO (yes, the same Brooke who started this blog) and Aubs who both convinced me to do it and helped pick the color.

Now, picture this:

Catherine Call lounging on a beach in Cancun as the sun sets on the horizon. One servant stands on her left fanning her gently while another applies the last coat of polish to her pedicure. She is smiling serenely without a care in the world.

Yeah, well......a girl can dream, can't she?!



17 comments:

marticall June 11, 2009 at 8:59 PM  

I'm sure it is beautiful--you are GREAT with home decorating--I can't wait to see pictures :) How lucky to have such fun friends that helped you. Way to go!!!

[BrookeO] June 11, 2009 at 10:28 PM  

...And this is why "I" started a blog for you. I honestly cannot get enough of you girl!
Love this post, love the paint job and I am so with you on that Cancun vaca!!!!!

EmmaJ June 12, 2009 at 3:10 AM  

Cancun? Are you trying to get swine flu?
You know, your brother and I live somewhere just as tropical, our house comes with a personal chef (he he) and you don't need a passport!!

Melonius June 12, 2009 at 1:42 PM  

You could always mail me your camera. And Seven Peaks or our Trampoline is also quite relaxing. I do have a son who loves to give massages and a daughter who loves to paint nails. Just sayin.

Melissa June 12, 2009 at 4:31 PM  

I wish I could see your new paint color! Bummer about your camera-I hope you can either get it fixed or get a new one cause we'd love to see pictures on your blog!

Nic@Nite June 12, 2009 at 9:06 PM  

Guess you better save up and get one of those fancy-schmancy cameras that everyone has but me and you! Wait buy me one first.

Scott and Angie June 12, 2009 at 11:07 PM  

Catherine,

I'm happy you finally started a blog. Cute b-day pics. Can you email me so I can send you a private email. My email address is angielund@gmail.com. Thanks!

Love ya, Angie

WSJ, MLJ, or both June 13, 2009 at 12:02 PM  

Caffernini,

Two blogs--¡impresionante!. Someday I'll see your house and admire the colors. You must be adopted after all--I could never decorate (never really cared). Come back to Ecuador and help me put some pizzaz into the mission home; oh, and bring your friends.

WSJ, MLJ, or both June 13, 2009 at 12:04 PM  

By the way, anyone who knows anything knows that the award for good blogging is a bloggard.

Raquel June 14, 2009 at 7:19 PM  

Cat I am such a fan of your blog.
I am crackin up over you simple comments. Now I need to take a trip over to see your paint job, and see your fantastic landscaped backyard.

Anonymous June 14, 2009 at 8:20 PM  

You are your projects, I tell ya! I can't wait to see the new color... soon my friend, I will see it soon!

Amy and the boys June 14, 2009 at 10:04 PM  

Ok, we better see pics SOON. I'm so excited. You know what home decor and new paint does to me. :D

Shellie June 15, 2009 at 5:46 PM  

one word - HILARIOUS! One day you will get sick of me telling you how funny you are...mark my words. AND you must have gotten it from the parentals because your moms comment was hilarious as well.

8426 STICKNEY AVE June 17, 2009 at 6:23 PM  

Oh how I miss you.

Melissa June 18, 2009 at 5:40 PM  

I'm getting my sunsreen on right now. I'll join you on that beach in one sec

Mandy July 5, 2009 at 11:27 AM  

I am so glad you have a blog now!!! Your boys are getting so big!! how are you guys? Tell your fam hi for us.

Elise July 11, 2009 at 9:40 PM  

Yes. It does look that good in person. And yes, we are going to Cancun... 2013???

Post a Comment

about me

Here I am. I am me. Profound? That's what she said.

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP